Dear Coaches, Directors, and Fans,
Navy Pier has changed their parking rates recently due to how significant parking revenue is to the continual improvements made to this public venue. Navy Pier is among the most visited destinations in the world. Since its reopening in 1995, the Pier has welcomed over 186 million guests, including a record-breaking 9.3 million guests in 2016.
If you are driving, we suggest carpooling if feasible and to take advantage of one of the parking options. Navy Pier has offered guests of the Asics Championships discounted rates on 1,2,3,4 or 5-day parking. YOU MUST BUY IN ADVANCE AND ON THEIR LINK on the attached document. These rates are good for In and Out privileges, overnight 24 hours, and for one car. Download the attached information which has the links to which days you desire—PLEASE NOTE DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED WHEN YOU CHECK OUT TO PAY!
Here are Some options/suggestions:
1. Attached is advanced parking purchase option, ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE AND IN ADVANCE. When you check out it applies the discount so all 5 days is 125.00 net after you check out--its in and out privileges, and 24 hours overnight you can leave your car too. You are guaranteed a space which is a huge benefit as usually the garage fills early…. you can buy 1,2,3,4, or all 5 days----see the brochure attached and click on the link to days you desire
2. A separate option is going to Navy Pier at this site and they have Remote offsite parking for $15.00 a day if you get a voucher from their Guest Services Desk after you park--SCROLL DOWN ON OPTIONS ON THIS SITE for 3 garages they offer. You could drop off your guests free on the Pier and have one driver park in remote lots and walk. The Navy Pier web link for off-site parking is:
3. Go to www.spothero.com and find a place within walking distance at private garages, a common app people use in many cities
4. Take public transportation
5. CAR POOL, CAR POOL, CAR POOL to share cost of parking
6. Also, remember you can drop off guests free by driving onto the Pier and dropping passengers off
7. Leave your car overnight at Navy Pier lot and save money if you are staying at a hotel on double parking!
8. PLEASE PASS ON TO YOUR TEAMS,PARENTS, STAFF, ETC!